[NetBehaviour] Loud crags really worry themselves past Monday: Xanax Pop by Lewis LaCook

Lewis LaCook llacook at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 22:21:43 CEST 2006

Troubled, as if burned where the nerves trellis out
into thought: and running murders in the oxygen

In generations the nurture had rummaged among loud crags
and garbled PIN numbers and still not found the relation

to get themselves past Monday. Accelerant is used
around the base of where my helix sings yours

out of its mouth in a puddled olive stream. I'm on fire
with you, really I am: always worry what you'll think of me

signed and sung, sometimes heartless, like a glass hole.
Annulled, as in burying in, as if worrying under

http://xanaxpop.lewislacook.org/

  ||http://www.lewislacook.org||
  sign up now! poetry, code, forums, blogs, newsfeeds...

  || http://www.corporatepa.com ||
  Everything creative for business -- New York Web Design and Consulting
  Corporate Performance Artists

http://mail.yahoo.com