[NetBehaviour] Gorging on essence::Xanax Pop by Lewis LaCook

Lewis LaCook llacook at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 20:19:52 CEST 2006

    You wrestle with an essence. Curling alongside someone's
 analogue brogue, you can gorge yourself on animal fat
 on the hoof; you can pounce on opulent ventures still latent
  with sterility; you can grow your order over every other
 face until you walk on unrippled undappled pathways
  and no gaze savages your form. The lookout on the mountain
 grazes unheard trees, even weeps when she finds
 those broken limbs; hot hazy days, the blood of the conquest,
 puddles lapping at the margins of the Lake. A marquee
  on the Lorain Plaza Theatre says something that reads.
 I calculated the lacerations, their rate and their tarry,
  and turned red over end, over and over and over again
 until you walk, striped with tertiary operations,
 through my door. Then you might have looked at me--

  ||http://www.lewislacook.org||
  sign up now! poetry, code, forums, blogs, newsfeeds...

  || http://www.corporatepa.com ||
  Everything creative for business -- New York Web Design and Consulting
  Corporate Performance Artists

http://mail.yahoo.com