[NetBehaviour] Multi and Peregrine Falcon

Holophagus Cloutier holophagus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 03:38:16 CEST 2006

Kodak Birdcam Falcon Information / Rochester

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml;jsessionid=4DYVI2WXLMNWJFW4FBBHWD2W1YUEK4L4?pq-path=2017&pq-locale=en_US&_requestid=18029

"People have been fascinated by Peregrine Falcons for thousands of
years. Nearly decimated by pesticides, recovery programs such as the
one in Rochester, NY, are helping to increase their numbers. Enter the
world of Peregrine Falcons and learn more about these magnificent
birds of prey."

Holophagus Provokes Cyberdreams