[NetBehaviour] Cloutier's depression

james at jwm-art.net james at jwm-art.net
Thu Jun 22 21:13:06 CEST 2006

Dear Holophallic Clutter,

In answer to your questions:

Q) Do I deserve a squashed mosquito on my forehead?
A)  Is the mosquito worthy of being squashed on you?

Q) One could say I feel the terror and discomfort of not knowing what to
do.
      Am I just a weak hypothesis?
A)  Yes.

Q) May I ask Cindy Sherman about the quality of my graffiti?
A)  Weather you may or may certainly not, she is unlikely to answer you
      anyhow.

Q) May I follow the spirit of media artist Jenny Holzer's series
“truisms”?
A)  Absolutely not at all ever, don't do it. But you are allowed to
resample
      them with a random spam-like text generator or something.

I hope that helps you figure out what to do, it certainly helped me :>

-- james w****** morris