[NetBehaviour] where we create update

Jason Nelson newmediapoet at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 11:38:48 CEST 2006

The where we create project has been updated...explore....and even submit!

  goto and read everything at this the url:
  http://www.newformsreview.com/wherewecreate/

  Then submit your pictures and text to:

  wherewecreate at gmail.com

  details (cause I'm too persistant for anyones good)

  1. a roughly 300 by 300 pixels or around there photo (S)
  of where you work, where you create,

  2. some text about the place where you work, anything really,
  but hopefully something descriptive, interesting.

  3. your details, name, location, and a few urls.

cheers, Jason