[NetBehaviour] NODE.London - Shape the Next Phase.

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Jun 27 15:30:27 CEST 2006

Hi david,

The Node.London project is a season of media arts, in the UK.

We had our first season during the whole of march (06), at about 40
different venues in London, showing over 180 artists/groups.

It was decentralized - meaning that the project was created through the
process of concensus and negotiation, so that anyone could have their
voice/suggestions/ideas heard, as well as become part of building the
project collaboratively.

there and still is a non curatorial policy, so that people who were less
well known could be represented as well...

The curatorial decision was that it was 'media art'.

have a look at this site - www.nodel.org

We are now starting again - and are asking people to once more bring
their intentions to the table to shape the future of Node.London...

marc

Furtherfield - http://www.furtherfield.org
HTTP - http://www.http.uk.net
Node.London - http://www.nodel.org