[NetBehaviour] conference > Engaging the Im-/possible

G. Bal gbal2uk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 29 11:49:44 CEST 2006

I am delighted to inform you the good news regarding the conference we organised Engaging the Im-/possible which is finally available on-line now.

  The site is live at:
  http://courses.csm.arts.ac.uk/engagingtheimpossible-conference06/

  and it will also be uploaded soon at:
  http://www.csm.arts.ac.uk/engagingtheimpossible-conference06/

  All the best,

  Gulsen

  Ps. The contributors are:

  Session 1:
  Christian Nold Uncanny Networks
  Greg Sholette Mysteries of the Creative Class, or, I Have Seen the Enemy and They is Us
  Evi Baniotopoulos Mission impossible? Establishing dialogues between institutional practice and theory in contemporary art curating
  Session 2:
  Warren Neidich The Neurobiologic Sublime  Sissu Tarka Practicing Doubling   Sachindra Nath Emergent Narrative as an Art Form

  Session 3:
  David Garcia The Impossible Word  Simon Biggs Art, discourse and improbability
  Lanfranco Aceti The Im-/possible Visions of Im-/signs: Pasolini, Deleuze and the Cinematic Chaos
  Screening:
  Axel Vogelsang
  Gulsen Bal
  Sissu Tarka
  Ulli Oberlack

  Please reply to:
  gbal2uk at yahoo.co.uk

  Gulsen Bal
  Research Centre
  Central Saint Martins College of Art &Design
  Southampton Row
  London WC1B 4AP
  England

  (+ 44) 797 637 37 93