[NetBehaviour] submissions wanted (revised) where we create

Jason Nelson newmediapoet at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 16:20:18 CEST 2006

Marc and all,

  Sure three images sounds fine. Please do include
  short descriptions for each, just so we know which
  are where and how.

  Jason

marc <marc.garrett at furtherfield.org> wrote:
  Hi Jason,

Because some of us may create in more than one environment, is there a
chance that submissions are allowed more than one image to send you -
perhaps 3 in total?

Obviously within size guidelines...

marc