[NetBehaviour] SketchUp

james at jwm-art.net james at jwm-art.net
Tue May 2 13:21:56 CEST 2006

I was going to download sketchup just to see what it's like, mainly so I
could reply to the message but there is nothing about
http://sketchup.google.com which entices me out of my "I can't be
bothered" attitude. So I'll dismiss it as crap without trying it.

Pay $495 for the "Pro" version so I can print out at a
higher-than-screen resolution, they must be marketing at out and out
newbies.  "Discover if 3d modelling is right for you", like it's some
kind of beauty treatment or laxative or something.

And the name stinks bad. It frightens me that google is promoting cruft
like this.