AW: [NetBehaviour] Net Community Hacks Cultural Funding System

kanonmedia office at kanonmedia.com
Tue May 2 20:31:33 CEST 2006

Hi Marc and girls and guys,

Don't let you please too easily, this is a press release coming out of
the election campaign being fought around the ec theme creative
industries. And the press release as much as the internal process of the
media artists and open source programmers involved is perceived in a
very critical way by many involved.

Don't wanna come up now with too many details, be sure we are not
through yet.

Love, give my hugs to Ruth! sascha