AW: [NetBehaviour] Net Community Hacks Cultural Funding System

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue May 2 20:44:41 CEST 2006

Hi Sascha,

mmm - interesting.

Thanks for letting me know - hopefully, something like Node.London will
be happening in Austria, which will challenge the power structures there
in a big in regard to how artists/groups are reprsented - which as far
as I know is probably going to happen in Brazil and Sweden, creating a
consensual, lateral shift away from such centralized organizations.

good to hear from you:-)

marc