[NetBehaviour] art spam...

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue May 2 20:48:47 CEST 2006

Hi Netbehaviourists,

I just received this in my email box and wondered if anyone new who it was, or received one themselves?

Fscinating and curious - an art spam...

marc

---------------->look below<--------------

Hello,
My name is emma pumpin an Artist. I live in Nertherland, with
my
two
kids,and the love of my life. I have been doing artwork since
was a
small
child. That gives me about 23 years of experience. I
majored in art in
high
school and took a few college art courses.
Most of my work is done in
either
pencil or airbrush mixed with
color
pencils. I have recently added
designing
and creating artwork
on the
computer.I have been selling my art for
themany
years and
have had my
work featured on trading cards, prints and in
magazines.
I have sold
in galleries and to private collectors from all
around
the world. But
i am always facing serious difficulties when it
comes
to selling my
art works to Americans,most of them offer to pay with
US
POSTAL MONEY
ORDER, which is difficult for me to cash here in
Nertherland.

I am
looking for a representative in the states who will
be working for
me
as a partime worker and i will be willing to pay
10% for every
transaction,bu this wouldn't affect your present state
of work.
Someone
who
would help me recieve payments from my
customers in the
States, I mean
someone that is responsible and
reliable, cause think
of the cost of
coming
to the State just to get
payments is very
expensive. I am working on
setting
up a branch in
the States,but as
for now i need a representative in the
United State
who will be
handling the payment aspect.
These payments are in money
order and they
would come to you in your
name,
so all you need do is
cash the money
order deduct your percentage and
wire
the rest back.

But the problem
i have is trust,But i have my way of getting anyone
that
gets away
with our money,i mean the FBI branch in Washington
gets
involve.
It
wouldnt cost you any amount,You are to receive
payments which will
be
sent to you by fedex or usps from my business
patners, which would
come
in
form of money order then you are to
[...]