AW: [NetBehaviour] Net Community Hacks Cultural Funding System

Hans Bernhard play at ubermorgen.com
Tue May 2 21:38:24 CEST 2006

Dearz

This is simply not true. netznetz is in no way affiliated with any
political entity (be it european, austrian or city). netznetz receives
500.000 euros to distribute by the community to the community
from the city of vienna. thats it...

and last week - for the first time - we distributed 125.000
Euros in a successful software-supported election process,

now we are really happy and we are looking forward to distribute
the next 125.000 Euros in september and we also look forward
to the Annual convention that will be held also around this time
this year..

netznetz actually is a network of about 150 artists, cultural workers
and nerds.. a social experiment, a funding system experiment...

hans-