[NetBehaviour] Re: [webartery] portraits of various kinds & some other stuff

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 10:29:55 CEST 2006

HI Alan
thanks! -the music is mine although I think you're
right in detecting a second Viennese school character
to it - Berg & Webern in particular are favourites.
I tend to be something of a musical chameleon - comes
from having done quite a lot of theatre work :)
As for Wittgenstein, I lack your rigour I'm afraid
-truth is the title came at the very last moment,
although again I am a huge fan, not so much of the
Tractatus, which I could never get through, but the
Investigations. One of the things that appeals in
particular is the literary quality, the sheer strange
elegance of his writing...so quotable!
warmest wishes
michael