[NetBehaviour] sondheim censored....

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu May 4 02:03:21 CEST 2006

Hi Leon & Alan,

Yes - I find it all pretty disturbing. I will be bnack there next week
and will have a chat with the techies there, to get some info about this...

Not just that - furtherfield for some reason has been shoved down the
google listings, and believe me there are plenty of links out there
connecting to furtherfield. One of the F-crew found out that it was
something to do with explicit material on the server (or somthing),
which there isn't. I have emailed google and have totally ignored
regarding this. It is worrying...

marc