[NetBehaviour] sondheim censored....

carlos katastrofsky carlos.katastrofsky at gmx.net
Thu May 4 13:19:48 CEST 2006

quite interesting...
a few months ago the austrian art- group "monochrom"
( http://www.monochrom.at/english/ ) also went down on the google - index.
altough they had a top ranking (#1 if you were looking for "monochrom" @
google.com), today the website can be found only on page 10 or something
(to be correct: number 89 in the ranking is a link to a game (sovjet
unterzoegersdorf) on their website, not to the entrypage). johannes (one
of the group) told me that a friend of him said monochrom was somwhere
listed as site with "explicit content", which is simply not true.
google frightens me again...

c.