[NetBehaviour] 1520+ Hometowns.

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu May 4 14:08:41 CEST 2006

1520+ Hometowns (a work in progress).

"In March 2004 I began a map piece cutting out the hometown of each
American and woman killed in Iraq. The U.S Government gives us very
little information. We have no idea of the number of Americans injured
and no accurate numbers for the Iraqis killed and injured. Former Iraqi
commander Tommy Franks and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfiield have both
boasted 'we don't need body counts'. The list I have used has been based
on CNN's web site. In some cases we don't have soldier's hometowns, only
a state or county." David Wilson.

http://tofuart.com/hometowns/