[NetBehaviour] Dodgy album covers :-)

TheSubversiveArtist theartist at tastemysubversion.com.au
Thu May 4 02:33:11 CEST 2006

Dear Marc:

PURE GOLD!!!

http://www.tastemysubversion.com.au

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Pasted Graphic.tiff
Type: image/tiff
Size: 57384 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

'I act with felt empathy for human beings, celebrating tolerance and
diversity; and do so with humor, confronting imagery, and uncensored,
in an in-political correct way you would not expect from any
beaurocracy.

I speak in a language you would chat to your mates with over a beer.'

The modern world is deluded and lost-our advertising visual language is
seen by me to eat at the frail human ego, acting to degrade us, for
wealth in the fickle spectrum of money-which ultimately destroys us.

I now use this method of subversion to attack the immoral and tragic
state of leaders and paradigms of contemporary society, and the modern
world, to morally validate people as individuals'.

Controversial, hilarious, blatantly offensive, offensive, yet empathic.

I see it as 'validating, exposing and attacking  contemporary
mass-delusion'.

A dig at the achilles heel of our leaders.

An angry statement to those who don't tolerate diversity.

'Celebrate your own subjective truth',

It may look offensive, yet speaks from a well of empathy.

I have a BFA, Ass Dip CAAD, Human Rights awards, etc.

Hoping you have time to consider, and feedback with wonderful ideas.

Sincerely,

TheSubversiveArtist. (Melbourne)

http://www.tastemysubversion.com.au

theartist at tastemysubversion.com.au