[NetBehaviour] SketchUp

james at jwm-art.net james at jwm-art.net
Sat May 6 00:36:36 CEST 2006

I slouch corrected. One day I'll learn, that responding to an email,
about a subject of which I know nothing, just for something to do, is
wrong. I'm sorry it just happens, sometimes I get carried away.  But I
still stand by my assertation that the name sketchup stinks, no matter
what. And guess what, I've not used any of those CAD packages, but I
did use QCad an opensource(?) package, once or twice... You make it
sound like sketchup has been around quite sometime?

james.

>>> you." - http://sketchup.google.com