[NetBehaviour] where we create: come voyeur and submit

Jason Nelson newmediapoet at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 12:23:20 CEST 2006

The Where We Create Project is up and running. But I need
more submissions.  So have a look around...drop some comments
in, play the voyeur and see where others work and create.
  the url:
http://www.newformsreview.com/wherewecreate/

Then submit your pictures and text to:
  wherewecreate at gmail.com
  details (cause I'm too persistant for anyones good)
  1. a roughly 300 by 300 pixels or around there photo (S)
of where you work, where you create,
  2. some text about the place where you work, anything really,
but hopefully something descriptive, interesting.
  3. your details, name, location, and a few urls.
  cheers, Jason