[NetBehaviour] BARCAMP II

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue May 16 18:34:17 CEST 2006

BARCAMP II
an UNconference for for ALL
May 19 - 21, 2006

BarCamp is what happens when a handful of GEEKS decide they want to do a
conference their own way.  Result is an open grid for signing up
impromptu presentations, breakout sessions popping up in hallways and at
the COFFEE machine, and people setting up a temporary workspace where
the writing of their CODE can be assisted by all kinds of newly met experts.

Everyone is welcome to show up and sign up for a presentational time
slot, so we're not sure what we'll be getting just yet, but we're sure
it will be good.  The last Amsterdam Barcamp was graced by Plazes,
Drupal, Bryght, Jabber and AnyMeta, and now we still have a space filled
with electricity, NETWORK and caffeine for anything to come.

If you're interested in volunteering your cooking, cleaning, managing or
herding skills, sign up on the wikipage.

Or, have an opening drink with us: May 19th, 8 pm

http://www.mediamatic.net/artefact-11268-en.html

Location: Mediamatic, Post CS Gebouw, ground floor, Amsterdam.
Mediamatic Foundation - Postbus 17490 - 1001 JL Amsterdam - The Netherlands
t +31 (0)20 6389901 - f +31 (0)206387969 - http://www.mediamatic.net