[NetBehaviour] The Story

james at jwm-art.net james at jwm-art.net
Fri May 19 00:19:25 CEST 2006

I imagine it's a really nice sunny day, with a gentle breeze to keep him
from getting too hot on his boat. And of course, not a perfectly
cloudless sky, one or two just here, and maybe just there.

But down here in kent, england, in the evening, for a factory worker
(sorry don't mean to go on about it) sweating it out on his bike riding
up and down hills, on and off roads, there are many clouds. some grey,
some pink or yellow or orange from the sun low in the sky.

And this morning before my alarm awoke me at five, I dreamt of a little
irritating young man who aggrevated me no end. I chucked him against
walls slamming his head and back hard against them trying to get him off
and away from me the little blighter. He shrunk some until less than two
feet tall, but clung on tighter still to my hand and wrist, with his
tiny bony claw like little hands digging in between my bones.  I shook
him around violently, all the while shouting and swearing at each other
- "you little bastard, get the fuck off me!!" "nwha nwha han hwn
hgwhwhj hej eje ekekeker kt rjt rjer wrk wer r rjerw jr!!!!!" and woke
up.

I would like to extol the virtues of being in the countryside but cannot
find a way to express this satisfactorly, especially to those strange
alien beings who live in towns and cities and listen to gnarls barkely.
The end.

Regards,
The Earl Of Sto****uth.