[NetBehaviour] New Book by Lewis LaCook: Xanax Pop, Volume 1

Lewis LaCook llacook at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 16:33:59 CEST 2006

 http://www.lewislacook.org/books/xanaxpop_vol1.pdf
 At long last, I'm happy to say that the first year of my poetry blog Xanax Pop is available as a pdf download. This collects the blog's first incarnation, when I wrote the poems on my Palm IIIxe handheld computer and entries were uploaded during synchronization.
 Xanax Pop's current incarnation can be viewed at http://xanaxpop.lewislacook.org/

  ||http://www.lewislacook.org||
  sign up now! poetry, code, forums, blogs, newsfeeds...

  || http://www.corporatepa.com ||
  Everything creative for business -- New York Web Design and Consulting
  Corporate Performance Artists