[NetBehaviour] Revues électroniques & Poétiques - the electronic and poetic reviews

X[confettiS.org]L xavier at confettis.org
Mon Nov 6 11:19:44 CET 2006

Hello,

On the site "criticast.net", I present you an electronic route about
the electronic and poetic reviews.
http: // criticast.net / index.php? Cat=confettis.org
Mostly in french

I realized this route together with Philippe Bootz, with Julien
Blaine and Christian Poitevin, of Cécile Capponi, Soléa,
Marseille noisy, of his sputtering inhabitants, grains of sand
under feet and under teeth.

This route consists of testimonies, creations videos, of sound
creations, twelve on the whole. I invite you to discover them, to
share them in wills of the "rss", "podacst" and MailingLists and
lists of which you think interested in this subject.
Http: // criticast.net / index.php? Podcast=confettis.org
Http: // criticast.net / index.php? Rss=confettis.org

Do not forget to leave your comments, your propositions.

During the mail fellow man, I shall suggest you following me to
Corsica (Ajaccio) where I shall go to accost in December on
Doc(K)s .../...

Bests,
Xavier Leton

--
http://
|_criticast.net/index.php?cat=confettis.org
|_confettiS.org
|_villeS.allant.vers.confettiS.org
|_emigratrion.confettiS.org
|_XavierL