[NetBehaviour] rhizome raw gone?

marc.garrett at furtherfield.org marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Nov 7 17:27:46 CET 2006

Hi Marisa,

Cool - I have had my own fair share of server problems, it can create
tremendous stres when involved with various projects on the same server as
we are ourselves at furtherfield...

good luck :-)

marc

Hi. Yes, the mailing lists were down, briefly, due to some server
issues we experienced last week, but they are back now. Sorry for the
inconvenience!

Best,
Marisa