[NetBehaviour] rhizome raw gone?

Marisa Olson mo at marisaolson.com
Tue Nov 7 17:41:57 CET 2006

Thanks!

And Geert (et al), I've seen a few posts come through to Raw, in my
inbox, today. Give it a bit. Sometimes there's a delay in letting the
msgs work their way through the wires, but they're on their way...

Patrick also just sent a msg to the list updating everyone on Raw's
status, which I saw come through...

best,
marisa