[NetBehaviour] tomb

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Wed Nov 22 02:12:54 CET 2006

Hi Alan,

You might have slap my head and curse here, cuz the piece you just
showed, says enough to me without the accompanying text.

This is not to say that your text is not worthy of reading in its own
right, because as you know, it is - but the 'this is my tomb.' animation
piece, does declare a depth to me that reaches and touches upon an
existential feeling that I can see and know of that eats way from deep
within...

This gate/door/frame/ is not only a wall - it is also a type of prison,
a form of containment which is reflective, and signifies how blind we
can be, regarding our own personal slumps and grinds. Blocked, caged and
fragile, imagine that door as a quivering person unable to shift or move
beyond one's own situation in respect of social construction - or
perhaps it's just an ace, straight forward piece of work :-)

marc

Furtherfield - http://www.furtherfield.org
HTTP - http://www.http.uk.net
Node.London - http://www.nodel.org