[NetBehaviour] accident of art book

james at jwm-art.net james at jwm-art.net
Thu Nov 23 22:26:53 CET 2006

Ken,

I had a look at the site a few days ago. The paintings are a lot
different to those I last saw on your blog. The one with the
red/ochre/cyan face, next to the "critically human think I am
therefore" photo, I thought was sticking his fingers up to the viewer,
but eventually saw it's a bloke falling headfirst. That right? Or's it
a umm, thingy like old what'is name, picabia, double image?

The three figures below it are quite entertaining too. It's interesting
what you mention about the local; familiar territory, and thought. Ideas
which might be something to do with what I do with art, or maybe just
what I think I do. But whichever, I'm still not quite yet familier with
them infact to both know exactly what the difference is, and put it into
practice.

james