[NetBehaviour] accident of art book

Ken Turner ken at sqallp.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Nov 25 21:12:43 CET 2006

hi James good of your to remain in contact
The 'bloke' you refer to is a depiction of Prometheus who breathed life
into mankind and gave them fire  because they were so cold and
shivering.
Zeus was angry and chained prometheus to a precipice with an eagle
pecking his liver out. so he's in a bit of pain.
I use the idea as a metaphor and intent to continue this trait into a
performance.
I sometime find emailing people a bit frustrating because people us it
in a fragmentary way and this is what I see as a networking failure.
The three figures at the bottom of the page represent a failure in
communication.
I hope my metaphors and symbolism has a resonance with you.
If not then - anyway these things take time to find common ground and
I'm just trying to do a good job as an artist.
Being an artist is hard work. By the way I have ordered the book
'accident of art' and will let you know how I get on.

All the best
ken