[NetBehaviour] Please note

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Mon Nov 27 15:22:20 CET 2006

Hi Alan,

This is obviously a slack way for Google to behave - their communication
with users is also extremely rare it seems. I have sent various mails at
various times regarding something that needed dealing with and got
nothing. I'm sure if I was a news reporter or a marketing consultant,
the response would different - it semss that they value the curency of
humans for their own purpose and power but not in any real sense...

marc

Furtherfield - http://www.furtherfield.org
HTTP - http://www.http.uk.net
Node.London - http://www.nodel.org