[NetBehaviour] beta rss driven visualiser (needs feedback)

Jason Nelson newmediapoet at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 17:38:19 CEST 2006

All,
  Another work...yes.....but this ones needs some serious feedback.
  Do keep in mind it is beta-beta...but try lots of locations and send back
  any errors or ideas on what is interesting and what is not so...

  the basics:  We are taking a real time weather rss feed and then using
  the data to load videos, play with creatures on the screen and other keen
  things.....(just imagine I said something critically powerful, then look at the
  darn work)

    http://www.secrettechnology.com/weather_rss/weather_rss.html

  so before we release it....we wanted your thoughts...you know cause this is
  a net art list.....

  cheers, Jason Nelson