[NetBehaviour] beta rss driven visualiser (needs feedback)

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Wed Sep 6 18:13:59 CEST 2006

Hi Jason,

my other suggestion is to perhaps create video of yourself actually
experiencing weather, different elements perhaps - or e3ven have people
send you small quciktime vid's of their own weather...

marc

Furtherfield - http://www.furtherfield.org
HTTP - http://www.http.uk.net
Node.London - http://www.nodel.org