[NetBehaviour] Streetsy - street art site on the web.

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Mon Sep 11 15:28:32 CEST 2006

Streetsy - street art site on the web.

Streetsy is a daily street art site. Our goal is to create the largest
curated street art site on the web. Each day, I post 7-10 pictures of
street art, and dozens of pictures get added to the Friends-of-Streetsy
pool on Flickr by fellow streetart fans.

Wait- what exactly is street art?
Street art is art created in public places, often without permission.
Street art is made in a number of mediums, including stencils, stickers,
posters, paint, and sculpture. In mathematical, political, criminal, and
philosophical terms, streetart is a subset of graffiti.

http://www.streetsy.com/