[NetBehaviour] Painting is hard

info info at furtherfield.org
Wed Sep 20 01:44:17 CEST 2006

Hi James,

Well - I think that we can enjoy creating in other mediums as well as
net art.

A while back, I created a web site of sketches consisting of work from
1986 to 1990...

even the web site now seems from another era.

tomorrow's insecurity
"sketch pads created by marc garrett during 86-90."

These images, notes, poems & rants are all from a 4 year period of my
life, 1986 to 1990. This was a crucial stage for learning. It comes from
a philosophical place & questions life, Art, Insanity, Security,
Institutions & many other things. They are from sketch books & note pads
that I have always carried around with me. On this site there are
numerous thoughts & images, questioning situations, events, personal &
political etc...

http://www.furtherfield.org/mgarrett/tomorrows_insecurities/index.htm

I wonder if anyone else on here has stuff that they can show (links to)
before they explored net art, or related creativity? Hell, we could have
an online exhibition of web art by net artists before they suddenly
turned....

marc