[NetBehaviour] Painting is hard

Richard McLean richie at richiemclean.com
Wed Sep 20 15:24:54 CEST 2006

Hi Marc,

I liked your drawings too.

In terms of 'insanity', which Im now doubtful about modern day
paradigms of psychiatry, here is a gallery you may be interested in:

http://www.richiemclean.com/1.1.html

...it is a collection of drawing included in an autobiography of my
experience with 'schizophrenia'.

There are a lot of images, some in the book, and some from the era.

I have also done a new collection of late, at:

www.tastemysubversion.com.au.

ps i especially like the map of the english coast and the organic
nature of the first sketch.

Richie.