[NetBehaviour] Painting is hard

james at jwm-art.net james at jwm-art.net
Thu Sep 21 14:14:24 CEST 2006

Hi Marc,

I've not been ignoring your message, just taken me a while to come up
with a reply.  Had a quick look at your drawings, some are very
surrealist inspired by the looks of things, having similiarities to the
work of Francis Picabia.  I've drawn quite a few images like that of
human/object constructions, but not always had the guts to show them!
(online atleast, not exhibited any of my work at all.)

I did not see what you'd written as being quite into rant territory.

I might write something more later, after the weekend, about my
thoughts/questions on net[worked] art/creativity and where maybe
painting may come into it.

James.