[NetBehaviour] Painting is hard

james at jwm-art.net james at jwm-art.net
Sun Sep 24 23:47:15 CEST 2006

What is being said in Marcs paintings/drawings is very direct, compare
with say Rothko's colour squares.

What is being said in any piece of 'art' is not always direct or clear,
does not have to be.  It can be (amongst other things) formed as an
indirect consequence of the artists methodology. The artist can zoom
out/zoom in around the process such that they loose any control of what
is being said in the usual avenues.  Atleast that is what recently
occurred to me that maybe I'm doing. As a general approach, not just
painting. Abstraction or something.

Ken, what's the url for your site?

james.