[NetBehaviour] Furthernoise on BCFM - Stockhausen's Gesang der Junglinge I (Original 1953 recording)

Graziano Milano grazmaster at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 3 15:23:28 CET 2007

FURTHERNOISE RADIO ON BCFM 93.2 FM
20.00 - 21.00 GMT TUESDAY 4th DECEMBER.

Featuring an original 1953 Deutsche Grammophon recording of Gesang der
Junglinge I  by Karlheinz Stockhausen.

Alan Lockett will be joining us again to flag up his choice of releases in
the new Furthernoise issue including Rapoon, Aloof Proff and The Beautiful
Schizophonic, along with tracks by Frank Rothkamm, Adrian Smith and more
tbc.

As part of the RADIO YOU CAN WATCH ! experiments we also have a live online
visual mix from our regular VJ's Grazmaster & Neil. To get the radio stream
and the online visual mixing open 2 browser windows with the following URLs
in each window:

Online Audio Stream - http://www.bcfm.org.uk
Online Visual Stream Log into http://www.visitorsstudio.org and click enter,
add name (no password), click 'Enter Visitors Studio Live'

BCFM 93.2 FM (Bristol, UK)
20.00-21.00 pm BST (+ 1GMT)
Repeated 9-10 am BST Wednesday 5th December.

World Times
20.00 - 21.00 UK
15.00 - 16.00 NYC
21.00 - 22.00 Europe
Tokyo - Wednesday 5th  17.00 - 18.00.
Australia - Wednesday 5th 18.00 - 19.00.

Subscribe to podcasts of current and past programmes from the radio
menu of the site http://www.furthernoise.org

--
Graziano Milano
M: +44(0)7970 071590