[NetBehaviour] nznl.com digest, Nov 29, 2007 - Dec 05, 2007

Geert Dekkers geert at nznl.com
Wed Dec 5 16:24:03 CET 2007

nznl.com digest
Nov 29, 2007 - Dec 05, 2007
Posts  2006 - 2012

http://nznl.com
rss http://nznl.com/geert/nznl.xml
macosx only screensaver at http://graphics.nznl.org/nznl_com_screensaver.dmg
  (>95MB)

2006. Nov 29, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (INTERSTITIAL)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071129&from=list

2007. Nov 30, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (HOLD ME)
flash movie

Vicki: "Hold me. Hold me. Hold me. Don't let me go."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071130&from=list

2008. Dec 01, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (THREE TIMES I REACHED OUT
FOR YOU)
flash movie

Vicki:  "Three times I reached out to you. Three times. But every time
you shook yourself loose."
Bruce:  "I shook myself loose as if you were the Devil."
Vicki:  "As if I were the Devil. Do you think I am the Devil Bruce?"
Bruce:  "Sometimes I think you may be worse."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071201&from=list

2009. Dec 02, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (STEP AWAY)
flash movie

Vicki: "Step away from me please. Bruce. Step away."
Bruce: "Why?"
Vicki: "Please do as I say. Don't make me force you."
Bruce: "I don't understand..."
Vicki: "Please. Please."

http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071202&from=list

2010. Dec 03, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (FRAGILE)
flash movie

Vicki: "You are so. Fragile."
Bruce: "I am so. Fragile. You are so. Fragile."
Vicki: "I are so. Fragile"
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071203&from=list

2011. Dec 04, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (SILENCE IS A SENTENCE THAT
SHOULD BE)
flash movie

Bruce: "If you're interested in something, passionate about it, then
you cannot stop talking about it. You cannot stop talking about it.
You must share it. You must. You can't keep it to yourself. You may
want to keep it a secret. You want to speak, but you stay silent. "
Vicki: "But then there is still a sentence. Some sentence, unsaid.
There. An unrealised sentence. Envision. Both the speakers are silent.
But in the first case, the case of the secret, the silence is a
sentence that. COULD. Be. In the second case, the case of the hurt,
the silence is a sentence that. SHOULD. Be."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071204&from=list

2012. Dec 05, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (SINGING)
flash movie

Vicki: "Listen."
Bruce: "Yes"
Vicki: "Listen."
Bruce:  "I can't hear it."
Vicki: "You should come closer..."
Bruce: "I still can't hear it."
Vicki: "Come. I can hear it. They're singing."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071205&from=list

http://nznl.com | http://nznl.org | http://nznl.net