[NetBehaviour] folly xmas greetings video

Taylor Nuttall taylor at greenquarter.co.uk
Mon Dec 17 23:15:47 CET 2007

Dear folly friend,
It's that time of year again... time for your folly video Christmas
Card! You can't put it on your mantle piece, but you can watch it online
on YouTube
<http://www.youtube.com/greeting_view?s=p-Az6PXOfQ8&p=2FF485F4F2741924>
http://www.youtube.com/greeting_view?s=p-Az6PXOfQ8&p=2FF485F4F2741924
If you'd like to take a look back over folly's year, have a look
<http://www.folly.co.uk/?q=node/952> at the great audience feedback we
got to our VELOCITY Festival of Digital Culture.
http://www.folly.co.uk/?q=node/952
And Merry Christmas, from all at folly: leading digital culture.
www.folly.co.uk <http://www.folly.co.uk>

registered charity, number 328232.

*
If you'd like to enter into the spirit of Christmas, you can always give
a little gift to folly and our work at www.folly.co.uk/donate
<http://www.folly.co.uk/donate>
*

**

*You can subscribe free to our fortnightly folly eNewsletter or to our
weekly FOIL (folly Opportunities, Information and Listings). Just visit
www.folly.co.uk/signup <http://www.folly.co.uk/signup>*

*Matt Wootton*

* *

Communications Manager

*folly*

* *

6.4.4 Alston House, White Cross

Lancaster LA1 4XQ

+44 (0)1524 388 550

www.folly.co.uk <http://www.folly.co.uk/>

folly is a leading digital arts organisation. Working in North West
England and online, folly is committed to enabling new audiences to
explore art through technology.**

For free SMS news of folly events, just text FOLLY to 07847 466 832
(normal rate)

/Think green! UK businesses use 2 million tonnes of paper each year.
Please think before you print this email – do you really need to?/

//

vat number 817711627