[NetBehaviour] erhu

leon at c6.org leon at c6.org
Sat Jan 6 01:00:40 CET 2007

Can you explain this text,
Is the notion that it is some way art mean that it has no meaning other than
its feel.
I cant believe trhat in this day and age of over communication that we
should pick our way through such nonsense.
Do we have too much information, I think we do
I enjoy this list but find the constant bombardment by you sometimes
overwhelming and I wondered if this would be a TOPIC of conversation on this
list

leon