[NetBehaviour] Triptych

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 12:02:33 CET 2007

Hi Geert
Director *is* a bit of a cinderella isn't it! But it's
just so much easier for me than Flash. Actually I
could hardly believe it when I found that Shockwave
would work at all. Emboldened, I then tried QT:

http://rhizome.org/discuss/view/27879

I think it's probably time to stop though now :)
While I've got your attention I sent you a couple of
off-list mails about nznl.com, a month or so ago, in
connection with dvblog. You never replied & I wondered
if they'd fallen foul of your spam filtering. Mail me
off list if you'd like to talk..
warmest wishes
michael

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=82216d24&sliceId=2