[NetBehaviour] Natural Leadership Skills

james jwm-art net james at jwm-art.net
Thu Nov 15 00:52:48 CET 2007

I took the photograph last year. Just found it this evening... It always
struck me as if the pyramids were gathered around the dead tree, as if
in communion with it - or the tree emmitting some kind of force(field)
over them.

I liked your images and tried to do something along vaguely similiar
lines. The captions are part in reference to how I felt about the kind
of thing I might usually do.

Part poking fun at The House Of Lords/Commons{ "here! here!" - cry of
agreement} - Politicians --> Hierarchy (pyramid) + Nature ---> ___ dead
tree __ dead (souless?) leader... leading the [immovable?]
[concrete/thick?/][pyramid hierachical tiers] back2nature? natural
leadership skills [sh*tphrase] [ arghhh____.... && no jokes here:on this
list }---just about wraps it up.

The history of the pyramids re:wwii did not come into it; it could be
construed as disrespectful by (Daily Mail* readers (tm)) considering
Rememberance Sunday just passed.

*self righteous conservative daily tabloid on the moral highground.