[NetBehaviour] Natural Leadership Skills

james jwm-art net james at jwm-art.net
Fri Nov 16 00:36:07 CET 2007

>>What is your image saying?

Ah yes!

Life is a mess, most of the mess created by human conflict?

Or just nothing. It's not making any statement about anything.

It's saying to me what I said below, but what I said below does not say
anything much.

just saying: (this) is (how it appears)

just nothing. don't bother, forget. go back to your lives.