[NetBehaviour] Don't Forget to Back Up Your Brain.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Fri Nov 16 12:08:15 CET 2007

Don't Forget to Back Up Your Brain.

(I do not usually bother with Fox news but this article is interesting -
marc)

As any Baby Boomer will tell you, Americans have more information to
cram into their memories than ever. Yet, as we age, our capacity for
recall grows weaker.

But what if you could capture every waking moment of your entire life,
store it on your computer and then recall digital snapshots of
everything you've seen and heard with just a quick search?

Renowned computer scientist Gordon Bell, head of Microsoft's Media
Presence Research Group and founder of the Computer History Museum in
Silicon Valley, thinks he might be able to do just that.

more...