[NetBehaviour] nznl.com digest, Nov 22, 2007 - Nov 28, 2007

Geert Dekkers geert at nznl.com
Wed Nov 28 17:07:43 CET 2007

nznl.com digest
Nov 22, 2007 - Nov 28, 2007
Posts  1999 - 2005

http://nznl.com
rss http://nznl.com/geert/nznl.xml
macosx only screensaver at http://graphics.nznl.org/nznl_com_screensaver.dmg
  (>95MB)

1999. Nov 22, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (YOU STAND ALOOF)
flash movie

Vicki: "I wish you could see me as I really am. As I really am. I wish
you could put your camera away. Yes I know you don't really have a
camera. I know you don't. But you are an observer. An onlooker. You
don't engage. You stand aloof."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071122

2000. Nov 23, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (CLOSE)
flash movie

Vicki: "I move. I stay very close to the ground. I move and stay very
close to the ground. I watch closely. I watch closely as the ground
slides underneath me. Moves underneath me. I watch the grains move. I
watch the tiniest grains of matter move. I am at the atomic level. I
am the smallest possible entity. I am. I watch. I wait."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071123

2001. Nov 24, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (IT STARTS)
flash movie

Bruce:  "It all starts with a whisper. That's how it all starts."
Vicki:  "It starts with a song. With a drawn-out sound."
Bruce:  "It starts when I name you."
Vicki:  "It starts when I name you, and then name your properties."
Bruce:  "It starts when I name you, and I name your most minute
details."
Vicki:  "It starts when I slide over you."
Bruce:  "It starts when I slide under you, and when I see you move
over me."
Vicki:  "When I move over you."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071124

2002. Nov 25, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (INTERLUDE)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071125

2003. Nov 26, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (INTERSTITIAL)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071126

2004. Nov 27, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY
SPACE)
flash movie

Vicki:"I fell so in love with my space. I fell so in love. I fell so
in love with my space that I was loath to let my space be marked,
demarcated, measured and ruled. So I stopped showing art."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071127

2005. Nov 28, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (WHEN YOU LEAVE)
flash movie

Bruce: "When you go, you leave. As you leave, a depression you leave.
Where you were, there is my longing. There is my longing when you
leave. I will stand in your place. I will long for you. In the
depression I will long for you."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071128

http://nznl.com | http://nznl.org | http://nznl.net