[NetBehaviour] a severe bout of depression

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Apr 1 12:26:24 CEST 2008

a severe bout of depression

only one sensor moves and that is one inside the body
everything else is still as if a silent snow falls on the skin
'the' points to nothing and that is annihilation
i have a nail in my head
when i hit the nail in my head i have a nail in my head
when i hit the nail in my head i have a nail in my head
when i hit the nail in my head i have a nail in my head
when i hit the nail i have a nail
when i hit the nail i have a nail
i will be dead these several months what can happen
now at this very moment dizziness overwhelms me
snow falls inside the body and everything is still
only the sound of someone hammering in the distance