[NetBehaviour] Nude Studies in Aleatoric Environments - new work by Pall Thayer

Pall Thayer pallthay at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:29:12 CEST 2008

I appologize for dropping rather suddenly out of the discussion that was
ongoing here earlier. I do intend to reply to those that I haven't replied
to yet. I've been pretty busy putting the final touches on a new project
that I'm releasing online today. Here is the announcement.

The web-version of my newest piece "Nude Studies in Aleatoric Environments"
is now running at http://pallit.lhi.is/nude_studies

The project is created more around the idea of a gallery installation so
this online version can be seen as a "taste" of the full piece. The online
version uses 4 locations and represents the Americas only whereas the
gallery version uses 12 locations and represents the whole globe. The
gallery version also has audio which was not possible to include in the
online version due to bandwidth constraints.

best regards,
Pall Thayer
--
Pall Thayer