[NetBehaviour] TouchKit - Open source multitouch hardware/software released.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Sat Aug 23 13:51:35 CEST 2008

TouchKit - Open source multitouch hardware/software released.

"TouchKit is comprised of software and hardware components. For both we
provide the source files and welcome you to use, study, and appropriate
the code and schematics for your work or projects. We are interested in
TouchKit being a plug-and-play solution for simple projects and an
easily extendable base for experimental and cutting-edge endeavors."

http://touchkit.nortd.com/download.html