[NetBehaviour] *** SPAM *** Distant, a new Net Art work by Marc Garrett.

Ruth Catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Fri Feb 22 11:13:12 CET 2008

Hi Annie,
looking forward to reading your perspective on economie0
: )

Ruth

On 21 Feb 2008, at 15:14, aabrahams wrote:

Please keep us informed Marc,
I am glad you decided to return

Yours
Annie

ps For those interested I will try to write a small text about
economie0 next weekend.

" One the puppet of the other "
" L'un la poupée de l'autre "
p2p torrent ftp http://lenougat.free.fr/